See Whats Needed To Begin At MAYA
All forms listed below are available in the Main Office.
A new student wishing to enroll in MAYA first must fill out an application for admission.
Upon approval, the following needs to be presented to the Main Office:
- Birth Certificate (new students only)
- Health Appraisal (all new students, returning PK, K, and 7th grades)
- Enrollment application (new students only)
- Yellow Emergency Card
- Signed Tuition Policy
- Form for Request of Records
Those enrolling in Kindergarten need to present all of the above information along with:
- Parental Lunch/Snack Form
Those enrolling Pre-Kindergarten need to present all of the above information (including Kindergarten and initial list) along with:
- White Information Card from Wayne County